Indulge yourself into a magnifique holiday at Sofitel Sanya Leeman Resort with best desired location and environment. Enjoy every memorable moment from various fun-filled leisure activities and dining experience.
The Sofitel concierge will be delighted to provide information and aide so you can explore the area according to your criteria. Find out where to go for shopping, music, and local history and culture. Request hotel services any time, day or night.
Take part in a journey through French cuisine accented with local flavors and specialties. Sofitel chefs and sommeliers ensure memorable gastronomic adventures, while stunning dining rooms invite leisurely meals and offer feasts for your eyes.
CUISINE – International
Cuisine is a journey of authentic home-style and innovative Chinese, Western and south East Asian cuisine featuring highlights from Paris to Sanya. It will be served from five open-plan dramatic kitchens and has 1 semi private dining room.
HAINAN PEARL – Regional
Here you will enjoy genuine Chinese cuisine featuring the finest Cantonese dishes centered on seafood and local specialties. The 3 private dining rooms provide greater privacy for your gatherings with friends and family.
THAO – Thematic cuisine
Thai is a destination focused on freshness, wellness and showcasing a truly Thai culinary experience. Its location by the pool makes it the ideal place for a relax and casual lunch while offering a great dining experience of flavors and spices.
Appreciate the blend of French flair and native style at the Sofitel bar, where sleek décor and a lively atmosphere delight guests and locals alike. Savor a glass of fine champagne; discover the house cocktail; take part in a Wine Flight tasting session.
LOBBY LOUNGE – BAR
The Lobby Lounge is a combination of elegant tea house and cocktail bar with a view over the tropical landscape and turquoise sea. A selected variety of food and drinks are served daily as well as our signature afternoon tea sets.
EAU BAR - POOL BAR
Nestled within our tropical gardens and next to our main pool the Eau Bar is the place to be. It offers a variety of classic and refreshing beverages, snacks and creative cocktails to enjoy at any time of the day.
1. This Offer is valid to new booking of selected travel packages as stated in the promotion material made between 1 March and 31 May 2017, both dates inclusive.
2. Customers must settle the payment with Hang Seng Credit Card, Affinity Card, Commercial Card, Corporate Card or Spending Card ("Selected Hang Seng Credit Card") to enjoy the Offer. Hang Seng CUP Credit Card and Hang Seng UnionPay Renminbi Diamond Commercial Card are not applicable to the Offer.
3. The Offer will be subject to capacity control and it is not combinable with any other promotion offer.
4. Prices are included departure taxes, fuel surcharges and services fees.
5. The special price is in Hong Kong dollars per person on twin sharing basis. Air ticket and hotel accommodation terms and conditions from HKA Holidays (the "Merchant") are applied. For more details, please contact the Merchant at 25721922/ 25721923.
6. Include 20kg free baggage allowance for each passenger. For more details on the baggage allowance, please refer to the Hong Kong Airlines Website.
7. Passengers must return journey on or before 30 June 2017.
8. Surcharge will be applied for travel in high season. No reservation is accepted within 5 working days before outbound flight departure.
9. For more details on Hong Kong Airlines terms & conditions, please visit www.hongkongairlines.com.
10. All bookings made and paid are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-changeable.
11. The Merchant reserves the right to change, modify and cancel any offer without prior notice.
12. All products and the relevant information are directly sold and supplied by the Merchant or third party supplier who are solely responsible for all related obligations and liabilities.
13. Hang Seng Bank Limited ("Hang Seng") and the Merchant reserve the right to suspend, revise or terminate the Offer and to amend the terms and conditions thereof at any time without prior notice. In case of disputes, the decision of Hang Seng and the Merchant shall be final.
14. This Offer is governed by these terms and conditions and other terms and conditions stipulated by the Merchant.
15. These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
16. These terms and conditions are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
17. No person other than the Customer and Hang Seng (which includes its successors and assigns) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provision of these terms and conditions.
18. The English version of these terms and conditions shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions.